Hey Loves!
If you follow my blog ,
you know that I am a huge lover/enthusiast of Pilates!
It is a mind/body connection workout much like Yoga ,
It is a mind/body connection workout much like Yoga ,
but there is more of emphasis on toning!
I have struggled with finding an exercise routine that would
keep me in shape, as well as keep me smiling!
Pilates did that for me!!
I enrolled in a course at my local college, and kept an open mind.
Well , that was almost 2 years ago and i'm addicted!
It has helped me with stress, anxiety and flexibility.
The added bonus is a body that I feel confident and happy with !
Here are the key principles of Pilates:
(Yes that man is the creator Joesph Pilates,he
invented this method over 100 years ago!)
If you are interested in the differences between Pilates and Yoga ,
check out this informatiove chart!
I love Pilates Trainer Casey Ho!
Here is a fun Pilates workout that anyone, regardless
Here is a fun Pilates workout that anyone, regardless
of activity level can do!
HAVE FUN!
Peace & Love ,
Anna
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment